Manuscript Submission Requirements:
An electronic copy of the manuscript using Microsoft Word should be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- A separate page for the title of the manuscript in Arabic and English and the name(s), address(es), phone number(s) and email(s) of the author(s).
- Two abstracts in Arabic and English, each of which shall not exceed 200 words.
- Five key words
- The main text should include:
- An introduction: theoretical framework including the previous studies (without a separate title) and operational definitions of terms.
- The problem of the research, its objectives and questions/ hypotheses.
- Method and procedures: Include (population, sample, tools, instrument reliability and validity, study procedures, data analysis method.
- Appendix (if found)
- Tables: Up to 7 tables may be included at the end of the manuscript with the titles on top and serial numbers, and the location of the table in the text and clarifying notes given under the tables.
- Figures, Charts: These should be placed after the table in black and white with serial numbers to be written along with the clarifying notes above the figures.
- Footnotes:Footnotes and authors’ clarifications are to be placed at the bottom of the relevant page.
- The manuscript should be typed with 1.5-line space using the Times New Roman Font, size 12, leaving a margin of 2 centimeters on all sides.
- The typed manuscript should not exceed 7000 words including tables and figures.